Best interconnect for Magnum Dynalab MD100

I have a MD100 which I have connected to my Pass X1 with Nordost Blue Heavon balanced i/c. Would it make a big difference to go to a better i/c such as the Red Dawn or any others? At what point does diminishing return where tuners are concerned. I am using Shunyata Aries i/c from CDP to Pre and Pre to Amp. I like them and have tried the Aries on the tuner but don't find the improvement worth the expense of another pair of Aries.I was thinking perhaps the Nordost Red Dawn? Any advice would be appreciated.
128x128mitchb
FWIW, I'm using Pure Note Epsilon REF. It was an "extra" pair I had lying around and it replaced a pair of Audioquest Ruby that I didn't like so much.
If it helps you sleep better at night, why not go for the "better" I/Cs.
I'm not familiar with your electronics with first hand listening experience, but I can recommend the Harmonix Golden Performance ICs if you want to hear what your electronics were meant to sound like. I was very happy with my Cardas GR until I heard these. Now, I'm happier. What can I say. I was turned onto these ICs from my experiences with their Studio Master power cords. I loved them so much that I had to give the their ICs a whirl. A good audio buddy of mine replaced his Valhallas with these. That certainly motivated me. He also replaced his Elrods with the Studio Masters. All are extremely neutral and tuned. I love em. peace, warren
The narrow bandwidth of tuners limits the effect of expensive interconnects. I also am running a Pass X1 and a Magnum Dynalab Etude which is basically an MD-100. Without knowing the speakers and amp you're using (and these are a big factor) I'd shy away from the over priced Red Dawns (plated copper) and suggest a good copper cable such as Audience AU24, Voodoo Reference or Analysis Plus Copper. All of these will give you great clarity without the harshness of plated cables and save you money. The Voodoo and AP can be found on the used market at very reasonable prices; the Audience will be a bit more. I've tried a ton of IC's on my tuner and the difference is far less noticeable there than elsewhere in my system. Spend your IC money for the more important runs i.e. cdp to pre and pre to amp.