Multi-Channel Interconnects SACD

As an option to using six single interconnects, does anyone know of a quality interconnect that is packaged as a "mini-snake", allowing ananlog connection of an SACD player to a pre/pro? I see that Cobalt has a product like this, but so far, that's all I have found. How good is Cobalt? I am not familiar with them. In the end, sound quality is top priority, but it would be nice to have the cables neatly packaged. The back of my system is getting pretty cluttered as it is!

Thanks, Tom.
tombowlus
As I mull this over in my mind, I am dealing with several conflicting goals and considerations. On the one hand, I'd like to avoid making my already somewhat untidy cabling even more unsightly (to the extent possible). However, I am interested in hearing how multi-channel SACD compares to 2-channel redbook or 2-channel SACD, and to this end, I should give multi-channel a "fighting chance" by allowing as good of analog connections as I can. Of course, when you are talking about a $1,000.00 player, it can get a bit ridiculous to pay for 6 channels of top notch interconnects.

I have read some fairly good reviews of the Cobalt Cable, but they seem to mostly come from sources that don't seem to do a lot of high end cable testing. I may try to dig up the Stereophile Archives for their reviews of the Harmonic Technology and RS Cables products.

I must say, that at this point in time, the separate pairs might be a bit more attractive, despite the potential for a more "messy" cable setup. Three pairs of Kimer Kable Hero are looking pretty attractive as well.

Tom.
Actually on mine I run High end cables on the front two channels , mid end on the surrounds, and low end on the center and sub. Only because this is what I had available.
Recently for the first time I listened to the DVD player do normal Dolby Digital Surround, usually I use the processor, and noticed the processor sounded "better" . I concluded that it was the inferior cables of the surrounds etc. on the multi channel input. whether you want to spend $4-500.00 3 times on three sets of interconnects is a personal choice. For me , Im just concerned the 2 channel is precise.
Verastarr has an auction for demo 5.1/6 cable braid which has 5 days to go. If you haven't purchased yet this may be a good opportunity.
Don