Purist Audio : Venustas vs. Dominus?

Anyone have hands on experience with these 2 cables and are able to describe the differences?
audiogoon
I have listened to both but not at the same time. There was probably about a year between the sessions.

The Dominus absolutely floored me. I never thought it was possible for cable to sound that good. I have never heard anything like it. The background is as black as a starless Texas night. The air around instruments has such as sense of space that you can almost hear the air!!! Tones and timbres are as right as I have heard from a stereo system. Click on: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rcabl&1029989953&openusid&zzNrchy&4&5#Nrchy to see my review.

I think Venustas is very good. It's better than most companies top-of-the-line cable, but not as good as Dominus. It does what Dominus does but on a smaller scale.

If I could afford Dominus I would have it. Since I cannot, it's Venustas, Proteus and Museaus for me.

I hope this helps a little. If not, try to get some info from Albert Porter if he has the time.
I agree......the Dominus are incredible but costly and I personally ''settled'' for the Venustas bi-wire speaker cable. The rest of my system is Proteus interconnects and Dominus Digital and Power cables. The Venustas Speaker Cables are still very good compared to the rest of the cables that are out there. You will NOT go wrong with the Venustas Line.....
I spoke with Jim Aud at CES about the differences between Dominus and his newer, non-liquid filled cables. He said that the newer cable has better extension at the frequency extremes with a more direct sound than the Dominus. He still clearly prefers the Dominus in his system but thought that some might prefer the sound of the newer cable.
Has anyone compared the Venustas to the kimber Select cables? I was wondering which would be the best match with my magneplanar 3.6/R´s. TIA.