Reasonably prices wires/intrconnects

I am putting a mini system in my home office consisting of PSB mini speakers, receiver and a CD player. I have expensive wires and interconnects for my audiophile system, but I do not want to spend an arm and a leg for the home office system. I would appreciate any suggestions for lower priced wires and interconnects that you might have.
peterurbanski
Canare mic cables for ICs and their Pro Starquad speakercables are VERY popular with recording engineers for a reason.
Zu cable is selling on e bay at very good prices, their stuff is a little on the stiff side but I think it is great cable for the money (in my system). Tom G
I had the same problem, "cost effective" office system at work but what to use for interconnects? The system:

Proton 930 Receiver
Micromega Leader CDP
NHT SuperOne speakers
QED Silver Anniversary Speaker wire
Sennheiser HD600 headphones with Cardas wire (awesome wire)

I picked up Goertz Micropurl 1m interconnects, well made and sound good in my set-up. They can be had for about $50 used.
Buy a used cable. You dont have to worry about break-in and they sound much better
Just a follow up on Stu Wein's cables. He is retired and makes them himself in his shop in Florida. When Stu was in business, his MAS cables (of all types) were highly recommended by Stereophile, Soundstage, Wadia, and The Cable Company. You are basically getting his new cables for less than he use to charge dealers wholesale.