Kora Hermes 24/192 DAC...The Best Choice?

Has anyone listened to this DAC or know of an online review I can read? I need to upgrade and want to get the best bang for the buck that I can.

I've heard so much positive feedback re tube based DACs that I'm leaning in that direction

I have a Sonic Frontiers SFT-1 CD transport MSB Link III with 24/96 out to a Corda Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD-600 headphones My speakers are Infinity RS IIB (awaiting upgrade overhaul). No amps yet, and will probably go passive.

My musical tastes: rock/pop/blues/jazz/classical
mikes
I posted a thread last night on the exact same Kora DAC, asking how it compared to the Bel Canto Dac 1.1- got 0 responses. Maybe you'll have better luck...
I have owned the Bel Canto DAC in the past, and a good buddy owns the Kora. No contest to MY ears. The Kora is much more refined sounding. Through the Kora, vocals have a more "organic" quality, and extension at both frequency extremes is better. While I have always thought that the Bel Canto is good for the money, I feel that the Kora DAC can compete with some of the best out there, cost no object.
You may also want to check out the EVS Millennium DAC II. It's arguably the best bang for the buck at $1049:

http://www.tweakaudio.com/Millennium%20DAC.html

To be honest, I haven't heard it but I'm just going by what I've heard on the grepevine - check out other threads. I've owned the Bel Canto Dac 1 and the MSB III with upsampling. I found the Bel Canto to be too polite and undetailed. I found the MSB better but still a bit harsh. Now I've a YBA CD1alpha and my search is over (for a while anyway :-)