Where can I get my power cables cry'oed?

Anybody have a source and approximate price? Thanks for the interest.
128x128pugstub
Quote: "Psychicanimal. May I ask how a PS Audio Juice Bar is cooking in cryo'd outlets???"

It's not--I use it for burning in power cords--although I ran each of its receptacles through the fridge for four days.

I'll say it again: I just can't see a little cable cooker outperforming a fridge. The motor draws a lot of current, throws some heavy duty spikes when it starts and it's free. I remember that someone posted right here about using a vacuum cleaner for burning in power cords. He had made a jig for fitting the IEC. He reported *outstanding* results with just 1/2 hour...

Why is it that one "has" to "buy" specific products? Me? I side with the DIY brigade.
Albert, I assume that NASA won't take requests from just anyone to have just anything cryoed. Or am I wrong? Where, in your opinion, is the best place to turn failing the ability to use NASA's facilties.

Does anyone have experience with any PC's, IC's, outlets, etc. that sounded WORSE after cryoing?
I do not have access to NASA, they are hundreds of miles South of me, I paid a contractor as a go between.

If that contact did not exist, I would try the place near Chicago. Address posted above here (12-15-02). Results from them was good, just had a bad experience as it was one of the two transformer experiments that took ETERNITY to break in.

Other than that, several people have mentioned Jena Labs, so I assume they are the "buzz" place of the moment. If they are immersion cryo, they are using the correct form of cryo.

As for sound, anything I have ever had cryo treated sounded worse than before, until break in period was complete.