Where can I get my power cables cry'oed?

Anybody have a source and approximate price? Thanks for the interest.
128x128pugstub
Psychicanimal, I assume you made some sort of IEC adaptor for use with the fridge, I can't imagine you have an IEC on the ice box? At any rate cryo seems to take a bit more run in time than a non cryoe'd item and is good to get a bit juice flowing through them before you try to listen through the ups and downs that I have been experiencing burning in my cryo'd outlets.
I know of two places that have great facilities and have done audio related stuff: Purist Audio and Virtual Dynamics. I think Purist does their stuff at NASA? Virtual Dynamics actually has a Cryo Chamber with computer controlled cooling and warming and use LN2. Cryo treatment really works and has brought great improvements to my system. I did a research project on Cryo treatment of metals in University. The whole field of cryo treatment of metals has only recently caught on. Now they're using it for treating engine parts, guns, golf balls, audio cables and pretty much anything that can benefit from the rearrangement of the metal crystal lattice.
Rosstaman, that is "cryo'd" not "creoled" : )

I've got a ton of stuff that i would like to cryo also. There is supposedly a company that cryo's here in Chicago, so i'll have to check into it. Anybody know what company i'm talking about ??? Sean
>
Hi,
What is Cryo treatment? Can anybody please explain this?
Thank you very much.
Tran