Results from Beta Testers of New Formulas

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to post the results of your testing of the 2-step formulas. Thank you.

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
paul_frumkin
Where are the mamis, Albert? The concierge looks kind of worn out--I had a prettier Norwegian in entomology class!!! Nordic women have their own particular type of *curvaceous* body (I call it the Nordic body). Ah, wish I had an 'ethnically diverse' harem...

Paul, did you get my e-mail? You need to get your ultrapure water system baseline data ASAP. I'll walk you through the motions, it's simple and the service life ( and consistent quality ) of the system will be greatly enhanced. I am at an extended stay place and have DSL--also got a Verizon walkie-talkie. As I figured, there's plenty of work in my field but the four hurricanes have messed things up.
Hi Psychic ... got your e-mail. Tried calling, but apparently I was too late. I'd like to understand the baseline data process better. Please e-mail when you're free, and I'll give you a call. Thanks, Psychic.

Best regards to everyone,
Paul
Paul, when are you going to have a website for these products? I've been impressing the heck out of friends by doing before-and-after comparos. Dave