Results from Beta Testers of New Formulas

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to post the results of your testing of the 2-step formulas. Thank you.

Best regards,
Paul Frumkin
paul_frumkin
The ninjas are just red herrings to the real truth.

Audiophile gnomes are the real culprits. They go to work after you go to sleep...

http://faerie.monstrous.com/gnomes.htm
Today I shipped more samples as requested. I appreciate the offer to pay for the extra samples, but when I posted this I agreed to a protocol: that I would not offer the product for sale unless this expert group agreed that these formulas were good.

While the initial feedback is very encouraging, there are many more people who have received the formulas who have yet to post their results. The jury, as they say, is still out. So thank you for the couple "orders" I've received, and the offers to pay for the formulas, but I can't accept any payment at this time -- I will abide by the protocol I established.

Hopefully, more will post their feedback soon, and we can see if there is a consensus. Have a good weekend, everyone.

Best regards,
Paul
Paul,

At least you didn't implement my idea of using nanoprobe robots equipped with phasers to do the cleaning. LOL

Mr Kidknow