Best brand of cable for B&W N802?

I have been using Purist Audio Design Proteous rev B for 5 years now. I have recently purchased a pair of Transparent Ultra XL and compared them. I found the PAD to be more lively and realistic and the Ultra a little more like a reproduced sound. I am using a Krell AVS and 300S and I am curious if there is anyone that has tried NBS or PS Audio Lab Cables, etc. Please tell me how you selected your cable.
128x128krell1
Has anyone ever tried the NBS line. I hear they are more musical than most anything else and very detailed. I hear it is like a best kept secret and could this be true. I am going to do the cable shootout starting with Proteour and the Ultra XL which is already not my favorite. I am planning on getting a NBS Master III cable to compare soon. I then will sell what some and maybe get some others later on to try, and I will post my findings then. Happy listening :-)
I used Zu Cable Wax. I actually bought them on Audiogon!

Sound good, and they offer oversized spades which is a NICE fit for the speakers.
I have now compared my Purist Proteous with Transparent Super & Ultra XL, & NBS Master III. Durring my comparrison I found myself liking them all for their independant characteristics but the Proteous was like a worn glove. I kept liking my return to them with both the interconnect and speaker cable. The NBS would be a great match if you can afford to move up the line like Omega 1, but my wife was the deciding factor in that she only liked the PAD Proteous.