Help in Selecting CD Player

My system consists of B&W N802's, Sherbourn 7 X 200 watt amp (I currently use for biamping), Sherbourn Processor and Cary SPL-2002 Preamp for 2 channel. I am in the market to purchase a CD player. I would like to purchase a player for around $1500, used on Audiogon of course. While not totally necessary, I would consider SACD a plus as I plan to complete a multichannel system. I am considering the Sony XA777es, Audio Aero Prima and Shandling T-200. Would you recommend one of these over the others or is there another player I should consider taking into account the characteristics of my system? I listen mainly to Blues, my wife likes country, but we listen to a little of everything as our tastes sometimes vary. Any suggestions from this fine forum are appreciated.
pen_man
Just fool'n with ya Eldulcesol. You thought I was serious about the smoking bit? Getoutta here. I didn't realize you had such a thin skin. I'll be more gentle next time. peace, warren
OK Warren. Now getting back to Pen man question about cdp's. Audio Aero Prima cdp is a few steps above the rest in its price range. For stereo listening you can not go wrong.

S#@T, damm it. Hey Warren, you see my lighter anywhere?
I would just add that, as tempting as some of these
CD players are, I think you also want to start enjoying
SACD. So, again, I recommend the Sony SCD XA777ES. Instead of starting with a CD player and
then adding a SACD player that also plays DVD, I
would recommend getting the Sony SACD player
and then a Pansonic XP-50 DVD and DVD-A player.
That way, between the two boxes, you've got everything
covered and you don't have video play-back mixed
with your CD and SACD playback. You'll end up with
great music AND great video playback and you'll get
it at a decent price.
Thanks Rsbeck. I was also thinking along those lines but was a little unsure of my reasoning. I currently have a Denon 3800 that I use for DVD video and DVD-A which I like very much and it seems to do a very good job. While I would like to add multichannel SACD, I am afraid the redbook CD would suffer too much. Hence, this is really the delima I am facing--SACD vs. redbook. I have read the reviews but what does everyone think about the Sony XA777es for redbook? If I go this route should I consider a DAC as Jallen suggests for playback of redbook? Is there a significant difference between the Sony and the Audio Aero for redbook? Once again, any and all input is appreciated.