Elrod EPS-3 sign. VS NBS statement MK.3 ?

Can somebody tell me the difference between those two great powerchords ?
1) Which one has a bigger soundstage ?
2) Which one has more slam, dynamics and authority ?
3) which one is brighter ?
4) Which one is more 3-D ?
rademaker
Sorry, Sherod. It hasn't happened yet. Hopefully in the next month or two, Lord willing. We live about 250 miles from each other. Actually, I think for me to offer a whole lot of insight I would need to hear the Statement(s) in my own system. JD will be the guy to talk to after we get together. I will ask him to post his thoughts here. They are both great cords. BTW, the EPS-3S was fabulous on my preamp. I am getting profoundly excellent performance from my digital with the EPS-2S on my digital source and the EPS-3S on my preamp. So much so that I am looking to upgrade my digital source, with the hope of approaching (or even exceeding???) the performance of my vinyl setup (it could happen). I am really, really impressed with the Elrod cords in my system. Likewise, the NBS Statement is pretty impressive. If you can wait, I would expect to have made the comparison by March 1 or thereabout. The Elrod has improved over time, since I thought the Elrod was slightly better at that time, I would guess that the fully broken-in cable will get my vote, but we will see. Based on Round 1, and if you can buy two NBS for one Elrod, I think the NBS is definitely the prudent way to go. I really do expect the margin to be wider between the two in the next comparison however. I will do my best to get you some answers ASAP.
For what it's worth - from my experience - 50 hours was *no where near* enough time for break-in. I'm sure some people will think I'm nuts, but the signature cords take a good five weeks of constant break-in; preferably on something which draws more current than the component(s) they will be used on; and preferably on something "inductive", like a refrigerator. (FWIW, I use lights and a refrigerator) Believe me: the last part of the break-in seems to happen all at once, i.e. not in a gradual way.
Jfz I agree with the long break-ins on power cords from my experience, but have only done them with running them 24/7 on my system. I have seen improvements after 1,000 hours.
What is the easiest way to hook up a PC to a refrigerator and or a light bulb ? Is there any benefit from breaking the cord in on both as opposed to just one or the other ? Is there benefit to be had after 1,000 hours of system running time to put a power cord on a refrigerator and or light bulb ?
Thanks
P.S. to Cello: I'm not absolutely sure of the answer to your question about using the light/refrigerator thing after 1,000 hours of use in your system. All the advice I've gotten - and the experience I've had - is this, however: it helps to use more draw for break-in the cord will "see" when used in the system; and, at the very least, doing this will speed up break-in. Hope some of my comments help.