The Audiophile's Wife no longer putting it out?

I read today that Friday's post on the Audiophile's Wife blog may be her last. I'm bummed! I enjoyed reading her take on this passion/quest/obsession/Mad Hatter's Ride we are all on to varying degrees and her significant other POV take on her mate's journey.

I will miss snorting my morning coffee/afternoon diet Coke, etc. through my nose when I chortle/guffaw through her weekly post.

Perhaps, she will change her mind...
128x128closdesducs
It sure looks like she has decided to bring her blog entries to a close with "Swan Song." I'd like to thank the Audiophile's Wife for two years of wonderful, funny insights on all things audiophile. Her blog entries were always a highlight of my week. She is a talented writer, and I hope she will find other topics and opportunities to express herself.

So thanks again, ma'am, from a loyal reader, and may you always find yourself "audio winning."
Post removed 
Definitely brought a frown to my face when I read her last blog. Enjoyed her each week, and always missed her on the weeks she skipped.
See, once you are alone, you are truly free. No more pesky wife to interfere with your enjoyment.
Wow, what a bummer. I really enjoyed her blog and truly hope she reconsiders. I wanted to post a message to her saying such, but no way to do that on her blog...

-RW-