The Audiophile's Wife no longer putting it out?

I read today that Friday's post on the Audiophile's Wife blog may be her last. I'm bummed! I enjoyed reading her take on this passion/quest/obsession/Mad Hatter's Ride we are all on to varying degrees and her significant other POV take on her mate's journey.

I will miss snorting my morning coffee/afternoon diet Coke, etc. through my nose when I chortle/guffaw through her weekly post.

Perhaps, she will change her mind...
128x128closdesducs
Whew. For a minute there I thought you said the audiophiles wife was longer putting out....
It sure looks like she has decided to bring her blog entries to a close with "Swan Song." I'd like to thank the Audiophile's Wife for two years of wonderful, funny insights on all things audiophile. Her blog entries were always a highlight of my week. She is a talented writer, and I hope she will find other topics and opportunities to express herself.

So thanks again, ma'am, from a loyal reader, and may you always find yourself "audio winning."
Post removed 
Definitely brought a frown to my face when I read her last blog. Enjoyed her each week, and always missed her on the weeks she skipped.