Looking for the right interconnect

My system has fallen into place recently - it is : Meadowlark Kestrals (hot-rods), Audio Refinement integrated, Rotel 971 cd player(w/mods),Analysis Plus oval 12 speaker wire-
I'm looking for the right i.c.- will it make a very big difference?
other tips for this system?
thanks very much-
Adam
128x128wombat3
If you like the Analysis Plus 12's, why not go with Analysis Plus IC's? The copper ovals (which I have with the 12's in my system)are great! Also, consider the synergies between the two...

Matty
Subaruguru

I just tried some Alpha Core Tourmaline ($87 new) and I thought they had better tone than the Blue Heaven though not as detailed, fucused or nuanced, I agree the Blue Heaven is very detailed but the WOW are letting a lot more detail thru.

I know this is probably hard to belive but on my system it is clearly true.
Wombat 3
the Kimber Hero got a rave review in TAS. They have been highly regarded for a few years now and are known for their bass performance and nice tone. You can buy them used for about $75
Without knowing exactly what sound characteristics you're looking for in an interconnect I'll second Philjolet's recommendation of the Acoustic Zen line. I own their Tsunami power cord and MC2 digital cable and find them to be very open, smooth and huge in their soundstage presentation.

Of all the cables I currently own, they're the only ones I like in my system other than my favorite Virtual Dynamics. Give Rick Schultz of Virtual Dynamics a call, he can make some great suggestions within your budget and give you a good price. In my setup, the Virtual Dynamics have a natural, open sound with great soundstaging.
Very balanced systems. Very good job. Possiblilities include LAT International, Kimber Kable Hero, Wireworld.