Nottingham Interspace TT/Arm vs Used Linn Lp12

I am trying to get into LP after 15 years of Cd, mostly for classical music.
Any advice on new Nottingham Interspace TT/arm combo vs, used Linn LP-12 /Valhalla/Ittok II combo. Also what cartridge in $500-700 should I consider for respective combo ?
kimh
I bought a Spacedeck and arm 6 months ago. I did consider the Linn but found it too much of a tweaking project. I also considered the VPI Aries but it was a tad harsh and less likeable. The spacedeck sounded right, was odd enough to have personality and I found a demo for just above $2K. Just last night I was telling my spouse how glad I was that I bought it - No buyers remorse.
I just bought a Spacedeck and Space arm. End of story. Look no further! You name it, it excels at music presentation and retrieval. Musciality, bass, detail, smoothness, lush, rich. Delicious. MM
I am glad to see that the Spacedeck is becoming the choice of so many and is getting the "props" it deserves.
Another $1000 tonearm possibility for the Spacedeck is the Hadcock GH242 SE w/ Incognito wiring. I have not heard as many tonearms on the Spacedeck as 4yanx, but I did get to live with the Spacearm and Shelter 901 cartridge on my Spacedeck for about a month, prior to all my parts coming in for my personal cartridge and tonearm.

I am using a Benz ACE H2 with the Hadcock, and in all honesty I would take my combo over what I was hearing with the Spacearm-Shelter combo. The latter had a stridency to vocals that the Hadcock has not suffered from. In any case, the sonic differences certainly weren't huge, especially considering the Spacearm combo retails for about $2500 and the Hadcock combo retails for about $1600, and like I said I favored the cheaper combo. Also the Hadcock has every single adjustment possible on it, not as convienent to make as say a Graham, but they are at least all still there.

Also on 6moons a reviewer compared the Hadcock to his past Morch tonearm and current Schroeder tonearm. He states that he much preferred the Hadcock over the Morch, but still the Schroeder has naturalness about it that the Hadcock couldn't quite reach. However the Schroeder is nearly three times the price.
Soliver, it is good to hear that you enjoy the Hadcock. It has been said that Tom Fletcher used a Hadcock to "voice" his first tables. I tried a Hadcock in comparison with the Spacearm using a Shelter MkII and preferred the Spacearm. Perhaps things are different with the Benz.

As an aside, and perhps it is either a typo or a misunderstanding on my part, but where can you get a Spacedeck/Hadcock for $1600 retail? The Spacedeck without arm is generally $1,800 retail and something tells me they aren't throwing in the Hadcock and also discounting the table by a two c-notes! :-)