Nottingham Interspace TT/Arm vs Used Linn Lp12

I am trying to get into LP after 15 years of Cd, mostly for classical music.
Any advice on new Nottingham Interspace TT/arm combo vs, used Linn LP-12 /Valhalla/Ittok II combo. Also what cartridge in $500-700 should I consider for respective combo ?
kimh
Ijust learned that Interspace TT/Arm combo ($2200) is discontinued and is replaced with Space TT/Arm($2700).
In that price range, I can purchase used Basis 2001 TT/Arm combo or used VPI Aries model. Any advice on which will be the best value for the money combo for classical music.
Ok, others can weigh in here since two other tables are being brought to the fray. Personally, I like the Spacedeck better than either of the two tables you mention, especially the 2001. Too, I would not own a Basis if you think you'll ever have to deal with the designer. One nice quality of the Aries is that you have an upgrade path with VPI - if that is important to you.

Look for a used Spacedeck and arm. You should find one for around $2K with only a modicum of patience.
I bought a Spacedeck and arm 6 months ago. I did consider the Linn but found it too much of a tweaking project. I also considered the VPI Aries but it was a tad harsh and less likeable. The spacedeck sounded right, was odd enough to have personality and I found a demo for just above $2K. Just last night I was telling my spouse how glad I was that I bought it - No buyers remorse.
I just bought a Spacedeck and Space arm. End of story. Look no further! You name it, it excels at music presentation and retrieval. Musciality, bass, detail, smoothness, lush, rich. Delicious. MM
I am glad to see that the Spacedeck is becoming the choice of so many and is getting the "props" it deserves.