Speaker Cable for Vandy 3A Sigs - Suggestions

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased new 3A Sigs with a pair of 2Wq Subs. I am looking for experienced users of this setup to suggest speaker cables. I am looking for as neutral as possible while still maintaining smooth highs. At this point I am considering Satori Shotgun, Alpha Core Biwire, and Transparent Super Bi-Cable.

My equipment is as follows:

Amps - Sim Audio W10 Monos
Pre Amp - Sim Audio P-5
Digital - McCormack SST Transport with Pep Tech P1 and P3.
Interconnects - All Silver Audio Hyacinth
Digital Interconnect - Acoustic Zen MC2
I will be adding an anolog source soon also.

I listen mostly to acoustical jazz with some rock and classical. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to spend no more than $1200 new or used.

Thanks,

Steve
sdzink
Richard Vandersteen told me Audioquest uses Vandy 5 to voice their cables. I did not ask him about 3A Signature but since it is very similar to model 5, you might want to borrow some Audioquests and give them a home trial.
I have the same set up and use Tara Lab Master generation II speaker cables. They are smooth and detailed. I prefered these to a lot of other more expensive cables. They do have a slight, and I do mean slight, leaness in the upper mids but, to me, it matches the voice of this speaker well. The only way to know for sure is to compose a list of cables you think might work (like suggestions you receive) and try to listen to the ones you're interested in. Trust me, nobody can say what cables to use in your room with your tastes. You've GOT to do that yourself. Make sure you bi-wire. It does make a difference. Since you have silver interconnects, be careful with matching silver speaker cable. By the way, Vandersteen suggests running the same speaker wire you use for the mains to the 2WQ. I really don't know about this---makes things pricey. Try to get a home trial. I bought and sold a lot of used wire before I settled on one. It was the only way I could demo a lot of different wires. Good luck.
I have seen Alpha Core Goertz M2 endorsed enthusiastically for use with Vandersteen 3A's. I have a similar setup -- 3A's and a pair of 2WQ's -- and have had pretty good results with some fairly modest cables. Personally I think you would be overspending at $1200....
I own Vandy 5's and double run Pure Note Epsilon speaker cables. They will terminate the cables with spades to fit the barrier strips. Do a search, other folks seem to like them.