In wall power cabling- for Apartment Dweller

Howdy.

I need some advice on what kind of in wall power cabling (reasonably priced to cheap) is a step up from whatever my Landlord's go-to electrician would pick up at Lowe's to do the job.

I'm going to be installing 2 dedicated lines, and I need some knowledge on what brands of cable to use. Also, I won't be purchasing "audiophile Grade" circuit breakers, if they are expensive, but anyone have knowledge re: circuiut breakers- i.e. 15 amp, etc and some manufacturers that make them better than others, etc...

I've got my "Porter Ports" on the way (thanks again Albert!)
and I need to know what to do next.
Keep in mind that, once I move, 100% of my investment will be lost, so I'm not going to be purchasing anything that is really expensive.

THANKS!!!!
gthirteen
The beauty of Psychicanimal’s post is everything that he listed is located outside of the inner walls (cables run on the floor). When you move you can take it all with you! When you set up a system in a permanent home setting, you already have what you need to run VERY CLEAN POWER (probably cleaner filtered power than 85%-95% of the users of Audiogon). Only slight drawback is that the isolation transformer needs 220 AC.
simply use #10awg solid copper THHN conductors - inexpensive, so no problem leaving it behind. Cable designer Mike VansEvers advised that it's good enough for him & it's certainly doing me a fine job too. One single circuit runs the whole works.
Breakers are pretty much dictated by the manufacturer of the distribution panel - you have to buy what will fit there.
Standard circuit breakers.
15 Amp breakers @ 104volts (I doubt you really have 110v) is good for 1560 watts.
Unless you have some sort of monster equipment that requires huge amounts of current 12-2 wire is more than enough.
The Psyco's solution isn't half bad. Unless you have kids running around.
Here's the *compact* solution: get a Richard Gray Power Co. unit, a DeZorel Filter with two or three bricks and an ACME silver plated cryo'ed receptacle...
THanks guys.
My inquiry was directred at what in-wall cable to use.
I was planning on just running 2 lines, 1 analog (TT, phono preamp, and Integrated amp) and one Digital (CD, SACD/DVD/CD).

I don't have any monster amps, should I just get 2 15 amp breakers?- one for the digi and one for the analog- or get a 20 amp brreaker for the amp, etc?

CABLE NOMENCLATURE-

12-2 wire = 2 12 gauge conductors, AND A GROUND?

What is THHN???

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!