Your vote - BEST CD PLAYER in the world??

OK- time to have some fun!- rules of this game are:

1. You must own one of the units listed (or added)
2. No transport/dac combos allowed (only one-box players- excluding separate power supplies of course which are OK)
3. External upsamplers allowed (to level the playing field, as a couple of the units I list below do up/over sample to 24/192).
4. Retail cost to not exceed $11k U.S.
5. No internally 'modded' units allowed (factory setup only)

The Contenders (feel free to add to the list):

Accuphase DP-75V
Resolution Audio CD-55
Auio Aero Capitole 24/192
Sim Audio Moon Eclipse (w DCS Purcell upsampler)- my current reference player
New Cary CD-306? (perhaps not quite in same league as others above, but somewhat close so we'll add it in the mix!)
Meridian 508-24 ('old-school', but I know if I don't list it, someone else will!)

Let the games begin! (add some comments too)
sutts
Audiomeca Mephisto II

**Note- when anyone responds, tell us WHY you feel your choice is the best... (what does it so for you that made you choose it).
I think you missed one. The Muse 9 signature. List price 4250. Fully balanced, DVD's too!, best at recreating the air around the instruments on the soundstage. Awesome detail.
Well i just got myself a Wadia 860, and while i cant 100% affirm that it is the best in the world (imho, there isnt one....question is too subjective), its the best ive ever heard.

Fantastic soundstage, very faithfull to the recording, pretty transparent sound, and quite subtle sound delivery.