PS Audio's Ultimate Outlet

Anybody out there have personal experience with this baby? It sounds good on paper. I have their Juice Bar and am happy with it. Hooking up with their outlet seems like the most cost effective thing to do. At least that's what they say. Anyone out there have the first hand scoop?
whirshfield
I currently own one for my Pre/amp and am ordering another for my cd player. I will admit the sonic improvements are subtle. However, it does provide surge protection and unlike many other similar products it doesn't seem to compress dynamics.
I have one and have used it in conjunction with a PS Audio mini-lab cable to my power amp. The other outlet feeds a Monster HT2500. I got good results with this combo when I used it with my Musical Fidelity A300. The combo definitely lowered the noise floor and increased the dynamic thrust of the system. It doesn't seem as noticeable with the Bryston power amp I use now but I believe its a good investment anyway.
Another subjective evaluation of a system/power source dependent component. In my system, the background around the notes became more black with a single unit. I added a second unit, one for preamp and amp and the second for CD transport and DAC, and the high end became much more clear.
Commetns on UO HC:

Good results with DAC and pre, avoid it with amps.

Tried it on a Denon 5700 receiver, and it gave it sounded much better (again, not so with stand-alone amps).

Less noticeable if you go to dedicated power lines, but still nice (I have the DAC plugged into it).

I'll probably switch to a 20 amp IEC on it and see what that does.
I recently added an Ultimate Outlet for my amps. I think I heard an improvement (which probably means I couldn't but I didn't want to admit it!). I purchased it as one of several AC mods including Quiet Lines, a Wattgate outlet and a Monster 1000 (for the front end). I felt the same about each on of these individually--little if any improvement. However, when I combined them all the synergy was incredible; perhaps a 20% improvement in the sound. I now firmly believe in AC tweaks but the process does seem to involve a lot of experimentation and Brownian motion. Good luck.