best 100- 200 used interconnect

I want warm in the mids, smooth highs and tight bass with slam. I know this is a tall order but I have to get away from my Nordost Blue Heaven which, despite having a very nice sense of nuance and inner detail, are thin and lightweight.

my system:
Rega CD 2000
Rogue M99 and M120's
Magnepan 1.6QR's

I am trying a pair of the Zero autoformers instead of speaker wire. These match the impedance of the speaker to the amp and should help tubes drive the Maggies. I will report back on these. I expect to replace the Nordost anyway. Someone told me to buy Kimber Hero, any other suggestions?

thanks in advance,
Phil
128x128philjolet
Hi,

If you say warm and bass in the same sentence then you probably should check out the Cardas line of cables. Quadlink 5c would be in the used price range. Kimber Hero is definitely nice but very revealing. Good Luck!
thank you everyone,

It is amazing so many people (all with different systems) and so many different cables.
The only cable I have tried is the LAT and it is nice but I still had Nordost in the system and could not really tell. It was a little smoother to be sure (nicer high end) but not any more detailed or any better in the bass in my opinion (in my system).

I am leaning toward Wireworld or Siltech at this point.

Does any one know about Analysis Plus Interconnects? I know a lot of people who have Maggies love their speaker cable with them. I was hoping to hear some people recommend their ICs and would make my choice easy. Maybe they are not as warm?

thanks again
Phil