best 100- 200 used interconnect

I want warm in the mids, smooth highs and tight bass with slam. I know this is a tall order but I have to get away from my Nordost Blue Heaven which, despite having a very nice sense of nuance and inner detail, are thin and lightweight.

my system:
Rega CD 2000
Rogue M99 and M120's
Magnepan 1.6QR's

I am trying a pair of the Zero autoformers instead of speaker wire. These match the impedance of the speaker to the amp and should help tubes drive the Maggies. I will report back on these. I expect to replace the Nordost anyway. Someone told me to buy Kimber Hero, any other suggestions?

thanks in advance,
Phil
128x128philjolet
Phil, It almost looks as if you're hunting for a woman (smooth-tight-warm). I don't want to change the topic (inter-connects with distinct colourization) but would also like to query everyone as to what are considered the most transparent cables in the same $100 to $200 price range. So far I prefer coaxcail inter-connects like the WireWorld Polaris III's but would like to have everyone's input. Thanx.
LAT Internatinal. You will not go wrong. You'll have 30 days to decide. TRUST your own ears. Your money will go a long way. I use their stuff exclusively and am very happy. Try it. You'll like it.