Is "The Audio Critic" magazine still around?

What are your opinions regarding that publication?
herve1
It's as around as it ever was. Just spoke to Mrs. Aczel last week, who assures me that a new issue will be out "soon." It's what she always says, and sometimes she's right. Apparently the new corporate partnership has not solved the basic problem, which is that Aczel can't get his act together to do anything on time.

That said, it's still the only magazine that does objective listening tests. If that matters to you (it should, but it probably doesn't), you gotta read it, even if a 4-issue sub lasts you half a decade.
the only copy i ever read of that magazine was poor at best. the writer stated that their is no sonic difference between one 500 watt ss amp and another 500 watt ss amp. he was reviewing a mc-500 mac. if that was true this website and this hobby would not exist. i still have that copy if anyone wants some info out of it.
"Objective" and Peter Aczel in the same sentence ??? Try telling that one to someone that buys ocean-front property in Kansas. Two words: Fourier Loudspeakers. Sean
>
Is there still "a sucker born every minute"? Mr. Aczel does P.T. Barnum proud.