Guilty Pleasures: Throwaway Pop

Time to get off our "high horses" and to admit to cheap thrills in our collections...stuff that is instantly disposable...but never sounded so good...I vote the Sweet,the Babys,the Romantics,the Knack, and the Cars...hopefully I havent tarnished my impeccable music reputation(ha!)...add Cheap Trick....
128x128phasecorrect
Shakira's 120 BPM+ groove thang is the 8th wonder of the world. Come to think of it, her music ain't half bad either.

Hey Y'all,

Duran Duran "Rio". Since I've gotten my system to where it is now, I'm rediscovery this recording. It's not half bad.......John
Never feel guilty! Don't throw anything away! Great pop, although a relative rarity these days, is one of life's *genuine* pleasures! Savor it!
Just wanted to add a few artists from another genre, New Age and Electronic: Enya, Kitaro, Tangerine Dream I'm sure many of you have heard, but what about Mark Dwane, Michael Stearns, Patrick O'hearn, Constance Denby, etc.

Two things I've noticed about some of the above is excellent base and the overall sound is usually beyond reproach.

Jim