music, colors and psychic abilities

I think that we've all heard that different colors and music can influence our thoughts and emotions. This information has been put to use by every marketing company in existence. BUT, did you know that there is a new "science" that can use color preferences to interpret your personality and "tell you your future" ? Take a gander at this site and take the "test", as it is kind of interesting.

http://www.colorgenics.com/

PS... This site was forwarded to me courtesy of Bob Bundus, who is heavily into psychic phenomena, UFO's and vampirism. He has studied such things under the tutorship of Uri Geller. I once saw him levitate speakers and bend Gold MFSL cd's strictly by using the energy of his mind.

PPS... The above paragraph is completely made up except the part about Bob originally forwarding the link to me : )
sean
Nice one Sean, Bob. Just tried it. Very optimistic analysis, so much so I'd like to meet me. BTW, Detlof, I'm apparently good at precision work: maybe I could help you tinker those Quads beyond repair.
When I was in graduate school studying psychology, I met a psychic who said he saw colors whenever he heard music. I ran an experiment using random sequences of pure tones and had him tell me what color he saw with each. The match between frequency and color was no better than chance. I never used music - that may have been the problem, right.
"The existing situation is not of your liking." Well, DUH! That's because I have little Pro Ac Tablettes instead of piano black Revel Salons with aluminum sides. Boy, this Colorgenics thing sure is good at figuring out the obvious! (Seriously, though...the site pegged my personality with at least 95% accuracy.)
Detlof, i'm ashamed of you. Given your profession, you should know that people often see themselves as one thing while they are really another. The accuracy of these "color predictions" has been documented and verified ( Brian and i both think it pegged us pretty accurately ). You should now start living up to ( or maybe "down to", depending on your individual situation ) the assessment of the "all knowing color chart".

By the way, put away that tack hammer. Didn't it tell you that you were not suitable for playing with sharp instruments or dangerous tools ??? : ) Sean
>