TACT Millenium Mk. II

I would appreciate feedback (comments, opinions)on the TACT Millenium Mk II digital amp. Is this product "sizzle" or is it R-E-A-L steak? Thanks...
ab8888
I have the Millenium Mk. II. When you purchase it - because you will after hearing it - you can look forward to a very neutral, musical and detailed sound with a breathtaking perspective like you never have heard it before! The design is special - a very industrial design - some might like it, but it seems very cold to me - unlike the sound. The only minus is, that it doesen't work well with all speakers. However I have used it with both B&W Nautilus 802 and Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage. These solutions gives great results both of them - however I like the SF's above the B&W sound. Best regards....
Thanks guys, Any idea how the Millenium might interface with Meadowlark Nightingales? 91 db efficient. Bass modules 4 ohms. Midrange/tweeter array 8 ohms. Must be bi-wired. The Nightingales sound fine with solid state amps but really S-H-I-N-E with tube gear. I'm a lover of vocals. How well is the recorded voice rendered?
To answer your question Ab8888: How well is the recorded voice rendered? With the Millennium mkII it is as good as it get's (even compared to tubes, which I used to own before the TacT).