Looking for warmth,openess, detail

I have an Aragon 8008BB power amp,Presence Audio tube preamp,Rega Planet 2000 cd player,Audioquest Coral interconnects.The speakers are Mirage 360s,they are 10 years old and need to be replaced.I need suggestions for speaker cable.Is it possible to get warmth,openness,detail,deep soundstage and good imaging from one brand of cable? at this point I have Cardas Twinlink,Audioquest type 4 speaker cables.
Thanks,johnny7
johnny7
Try some virtual dynamics cables. I'm just breaking in an audition power cord on the simamp. If the rest of Rick's cables are like this, I'm a believer. With one power cord the improvement is shattering....this is not somewhat better it is fundamentely more music. Enought said....Forgive my babbeling but I think this is a cable more people have got to hear...I never hear Krall or eva cassidy really perform until today....I'm still shaking my head at this..it's not about the equipment anymore. Rick is really onto something here....
Johhny: You do not mention budget, but take a look at the OTA thread (do a search of "Sakura" and/or "OTA"). The kit will wire your entire system (speaker cables and IC's) for $600 and you should have enough cable left over for future configuration changes. The OTA thread has been active for approx. one year now and there should be posts by new user's shortly. If you decide to give it a try, I would do so with your current speakers (which might end up being much better than you thought).
Bluenose, I totally agree! I replaced all my Cardas stuff with the Virtual Dynamics and the difference was HUGE!
Like you said, everything is so much cleaner and more musical.
Luminous Audio has a killer set of copper speaker cables called Renaissance. I bought those & two Synchestra Signature IC's & my system has never sounded better. You wouldn't believe the amount of detail for a copper cable in addition to all the other superlatives.

Also, they are not what I would call tone controls. They let the capabilities of your system be heard. I auditioned them on speakers/system I had for a year with the exception of the amp (5 months). I can't say enough good things about these cables!