Electrostatic speaker cables...

I just read SoundLabs white paper on electrostatic speaker cables. It recommends low inductance AND low capacitance for a speaker cable, along with a medium impedence.

I own a pair of Martin Logan Aerius i, and am looking for upgrade suggestions: I'm powering them with a VTL IT 85, and right now, am using MIT Terminator4 cables. I would like to find a cable that fits the above suggestions that is also biwired.

Any recommendations? Obviously, SoundLab's own cables would be one idea, but I wouldn't be able to audition them. I'm planning on loaning a bunch of cables from fatwyre.com...

Thanks..
128x128dennis_the_menace
I, of course am biased to my own... but Dunlavy's cables are very capacitive, that is how they achieve a nominal "8 ohm" characteristic impedance.

The cables I use and make are both low inductance and low capacitance. I use ESLs and so do some of my friends, they like the cables too.

Can I say that here? Hope so.

-
Bear, i kinda figured that they were relatively high capacitance based on the physical description and geometry that AudioEngr previously provided, but i was not sure.

As to posting a plug for your own cables, i don't see a problem with that. That is, so long as you make it clear that you are associated with the product and / or have some type of financial interest in that product line. You did that, so i don't see why anyone would get upset about it. It would be different if you went the "sockpuppet" route and raved about your product and then responded as Bear to further plug your product line. Sean
>
Since I own electrostatic speakers myself I will dare giving it a shot, although my opinion could be biased, since I have eventually become importer of said cables.
But when I was on my cable quest, looking for the perfect set of cables and discovered that HMS Gran Finale will do a great job and at that time at least, I did not have any finical interest in mind, when I decided that in my system, with Prodigy speakers and Bel canto amps, (later I switched to Wolcott tube amps) the Gran Finale were offering a very sweet and neutral sound.
When you have ESL speakers you need a fast cable, and according to Dr. Strassner who did the math, the Gran Finale is faster than our direct competition.
Tekunda, what actually do you mean by the term faster? Do you mean dyamics and if yes, in what range of the audible spectrum ?
Detlof: I had the same question--does "fast" translate to low capacitance or some other measurable characteristic, or is it a technical term like "warm, dark, dry" (I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time--I posted on the audiophile terms forum).