Kimber cable - good or bad?

cd12
BAT VK 50SE
Krell 600c
Revel F30

Thinking about a good speaker cable, Monocle XL or Bifocal but gets differing reviews, thought you guys might shed some light or recommend alternatives?

Thanks for the help
lawton111
I'd go with the 8TC, and spend the money you save on a season pass to your local symphony. This should leave you with enough spare cash to buy some more records.
I am using a pair of Bi-Focal XL's and am very happy. They connect my Bryston 4b to my ML SL3's and it seems to be a very good marriage. I highly recommend them.
Bi-focal xl's are sounding great between my cj mv-55 and Alon II's. I too had seen reviews saying they were a bright sounding cable. I believe this coloration may be system dependent and/or due to lack of break in. Up to 150 hours I thought cables sounded unaturally bright giving digital playback an edginess that was fatiguing. At aprox. 150 hours this edginess disappeared but there was still a bit of brightness. At aprox. 275 hours the cables began to bloom, sounding richer fuller, more dynamic, increased soundstage depth and height as well. I now have aprox. 300 hours on cable and expecting further improvements. It seems that reviews claiming 500-600 hours of break-in are likely correct.