What the heck is Resolution Audio

two people keep bringing up Resolution Audio cd players in posts. Does anyone else have any experience with them or even ever heard of them, or do we just have two company employees corupting Audiogon...
tbonephile
CARL NOTHING PERSONAL, BUT YOU NEED TO GET SPELLCHECK OR TAKE A REMEDIAL COURSE IN ENGLISH.
Nothing personal to you, but are you freaking serious? I'll be happy to take any spelling challenge against you, any day. Remedial, indeed. I've read more books than you've seen...
A quick preview of Carl's previous posts leaves only "intenet" for "intent". I think this is called a TYPO!! I also think we are ALL allowed a few of these!!
I was wondering if anybody in this thread would know where I could listen to the CD50 or CD55 in the middle of Indiana? Anybody or dealer in Illinois, Ohio or anywhere reasonably close who would allow a novice like me to appreciate such a fine piece of audio equipment? Thanks.
Hi Eatrice. I e-mailed Jeff Kalt concerning a technical issue and where in Indiana I could find Resolution products. They just sent one to Synergistic Sound in Indianapolis (317-726-0243 -- Jim Jordan is the contact at Synergistic Sound) He also listed 4 other dealers across the country (none in the midwest). If you want those #'s as well, e-mail me. Good luck. Jordan