Who needs drugs when you've got music?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/deceptivecadence/2013/01/17/169551061/who-needs-drugs-when-you-ve-got-musical-ecstasy

Does your stereo do this to you very often?

This is the only test of great stereo!
don_c55
Wow Marakentz Cilantro is a pretty strong flavor, can't imagine an excess of that but to each their own. And that in fact is how things should be in regards to drugs and music and everything. Whatever floats your boat as long as it does not harm anyone else.
Excessive cilantro can harm others...they may never forgive you if you serve that to them. Nobody has ever used excessive parsley, so the jury is out on that one.
Why deny yourself simply because society has deemed it inappropriate, a strong enough lobby hasn't championed it's cause, or constricted individuals don't share it's pleasures. To each his own, just don't hurt yourself please (moderation works) , or anyone else while under the influence. A little herb can enhance most appetites, like any good spice ;-)...no need to label it a crutch..........now where did I put that remote?
I'd like to start off by saying that I'm not purposefully promoting drug usage, because drugs are bad, mmmkay kids. Okay, now I've got to tell you from many times of personal experience, a good pill of e will twist your hearing such that a crap stereo can sound better than a $300,000 mbl system, hands down. If you are alright with holes in your brain for the rest of your life, and possibly becoming a drooling vegatable, it's definately the way to go. If you do in fact like your brain, just aim for a better stereo :-)

P.S. Even though I don't smoke pot anymore and only drink a few beers occasionally, alcohol in large quantities is worse for your physical health than large quantities of pot.