Best Speaker cables on the cheap?

Aloha everyone, I am going to be upgrading my speaker cables from 12 gauge monster to something better. I dont have very much money to spend, maybe 50-75 dollars and i need at least a 10' pair. So far i think Kimber Kable 4PR seems to be my best buy, although Audioquest type 4 also was well rated, a friend of mine had them and for him they lacked bass, which i dont want. And i would like something terminated with all bannanas or half spades,half bannanas. But i can terminate them myself to save a buck. No, i dont really want to buy used either. Thank you.

Heres my system.

NAD C-370 amp
JBL ND310 speakers
Cambridge Audio D300 cdp
Clarity Wires "foxfire" Silver IC's
Clarity Wires "emberglow" Jumpers
haoleb
heres a really cheap...but effective especially on ss gear.
go to radio shack; buy 30ga magnet wire. cut to length. remove color coating (scrape with a knife) and attach to your amp and speakers. it will sound shockling better. can only do short runs though...not better than 8 feet.

do not laugh until you try it. i tried it with modestly priced gear (hafler 9180 power amp and nht 2.5i). it sounded so much better than the 1500$ transparents i had....it killed me. should cost 4$ then buy the speaker cables cook book and make your own.
Sorry I am laughing. Hard to believe your system had $1500 speaker cables connected to $1200 speakers and a budget amp. No wonder it sounded bad. Too bad it is the system that would make the cables sound bad and not vise versa. (You really didn't did you?)
Do you suppose that 30 awg wire might be filtering out something unpleasant that the expensive and thicker wire is letting through? Maybe?

The AQ Type 6, Axon and Ixos cables recommended above all seem like safe bets. I would avoid the Kimber 4PR, but the 4VS is fine. 4VS sells for $3 retail and comes up here every once in awhile for about half price.
Haoleb: Here's a suggestion you probably won't want to follow, but I'll throw it out anyway: Why not keep your Monster cables, and just fiddle with your tone controls a little? You can spend an awful lot of time searching for the cable that gives you the amount of bass you want, when there's a knob on your amp for just that purpose. (Then you can spend your money on green pens or something!)
I already have enough bass with my monster cables, im sure theres nothing thats going to really make it lack bass. I think i might be getting some Clarity Wires "emberglow" speaker cables. But i will look around. Im looking for more detail and a smoother presentation than my monster cables. Then im done upgrading for a while! yay Thanks for all the responses also. What do you think of AQ F14? it was reccomended by stereophile. Just a thought