Any opinions on Signal Cable products?

Has anyone used Signal Cable products and are willing to share their opinions. Their prices are fairly competitive but am wondering how good their products are. Thanks.
747fixer
I also recently bought the new balanced IC's as well, along with 2 power cords and have just started using them. They sound terrific, but what has been most impressive thus far is the build quality.
I just replaced all my cables with signal cables. It was the first time I ever chose to 'downgrade' in the name of better sound--I'm selling my old stuff for as much or more than what I'm paying for the Signal wire.

Here's what I replaced:
Virtual Dynamics Audition (cryo'd) interconnects.
The signal analogue 2 cables, at 1/3 the cost, even with just one day of burn in, simply beat the VD cables in every way. Warmer, more three dimensional soundstage, at least as detailed and dynamic. Did away with the shrillness in the upper mids and lower trebble that i've been battling for a long time. More bass. Much more natural timbre and overall tonal balance.

Virtual Dynamics Power 3 cord:
The signal magic digital cable cost 2/3, and with even minimal burn in sounded better. Not earth shattering, but better. A little brighter, which I wasn't looking for, but smoother in the midrange, which I was definitely looking for. This is on my Rega Planet 2000 cd player. I'm waiting to put their bigger power cord on my unico integrated amp. Will see what difference that makes soon.

Audioquest GR-8 biwire speaker cable.
This stuff has a reputation for not being so good, and in fact I found it to be harsh sounding. The Signal doublerun biwire cable bested it in every way. Especially bass, tonal balance, midrange smoothness, and warmth. This is with a long run (18 feet) to Triangle Zerius speakers, which I'm finding to be very sensitive to the quality and matching of everything that comes before them.

The only other cable i've compared is some old straightwire rhapsody ICs, which were thin and shrill sounding. No contest.

I havent compared the Signals to anything high end, but i feel no need to spend money on better sound than i'm getting from these cables. I'm very happy with them. They've proved what I'd always hoped: that I could get the sound I wanted without paying ridiculously high cable prices.

Paul
Ditto the above. I'm especialy impressed with their double run (non-biwire) speaker cable and "hospital grade" power strip. I pretty much concur with the reviewer from positive-feedback which you can easily find on the signalcable website.