the XLO 1.1 that i"m use today.
the XLO are a little thin to me.
my amp is MARK LEVINSON 23.5 and my pre is LEVINSON NO.26
the cd player is BAT.
i love the sound netural,dynamic,well balanced,with "body"
and clarity.
thanks.
musicland
Try the Ensemble interconnects, Dynaflux or Masterflux. They are superb sounding and reasonably priced, esp. if you find them used on this site.
While I have yet to hear them personally I believe you should also look at products from Luminous Audio and TG Audio - apparently great values...
I've had great results with the introduction of SPM to my system. I had been using cables such as Cardas Golden Cross, Homegrown Audio Silver Lace, Harmonic Technology Truthlink and Kimber KCAG. The SPM took my system to a completely new level. I was amazed - beforehand I was skeptical of cable expenditure. Not anymore. The rest of my system is Audio Physic Virgo, Blue Circle BC2, SF Line 3, YBA CD1alpha.

John.
I've had good luck with SilverAudio. I use Hyacinth interconnects, and Silver Symphony 48 speaker cables. You have to deal with SilverAudio online: www.silveraudio.com. In my experience, the SA cables give a wonderful, liuid mid-range and high end. The bass is not as full as with some other cables, but the overall clarity is the best that I auditioned. These cables are not as bright as Nordost products. Hope this helps.
I agree with Sc53, the Ensemble are really good. I replaced Cardas Golden Ref with them, The results were outstanding.