Best interconnects 2m for less than 200/pr used

hi-
lex dc-1 pre
krell kav250a
ead pm500
b&w nautilus spkrs

looking for 5 interconnects to run at 2m length each from pre amp (2 to krell, 3 to ead pm). would like to spend <$200/pr for them and am willing to buy used of course. any advice?
bazmataz
I've been using the DH Labs BL-1 series 2 interconnects in my little home theater system and for my tuners and I have been very pleased. These are available either new or in auctions or used on this site for within your price range. I've also used Kimber PBJ and liked it too. New or used it should be within your budget too.
Oh yeah, I also forgot that if you buy used, you can get Nordost Blue Heavens for that price, and possibly even Red Dawns. They go for about $200 used for a 1 meter pair, not sure how much more a 2m pair would be. These are also excellent interconnects.
If your components have balanced XLR connections, you'll get better sound for your money going with "regular company" balanced cables than with "exotic brand" single ended cables. Try a music store like Sam Ash or Guitar Center, they both carry Monster brand & even less expensive brands.
Stealth Silver (about $150 on auction). TMC Yellows sound great but are a pain in the ass (too stiff and connectors that don't tighten down). Both these cables do duty on my DVD-A and SACD systems where I need a lot of relatively inexpensice cables. They are both much better than your typical Kimber Hereo or other name brand $200 cable. I also like Red Dawn as another poster suggested and Nordosts are easy to resell if you don't like them or uprgrade-- Lorne
I think you should add HomeGrownAudio's Silver Lace IC's to your list -- you can buy them factory assembled for about $180/pair, or $50 less in kit form (requires assembly and some fairly easy soldering). The Silver Lace is a 100% silver, braided, 8-strand IC, and based on my own experience with them I think they are a outstanding IC at a great price.