Seeking opinion for a super duper power cord....

to feed in my PS 300 and Wadia 860.
My considerations are:

NBS Statement
FIM Gold
Elco
Fatboy (not sure which model)

Appreciate your recomendations...........
cyberchris
Hmm--battle of the Titans here--watch what eventuates!-- I use NBS Statement PC's with the Jadis drive and Audio Note Dac5 SE and extremely happy with the synergy in my system, apart from a short foray with Cardas and Kimber versions in the beginning of all this PC furore, the NBS have been my mainstays ever since.The mothers tho are heavy /stiff/and a downwright pain to fix solidly both to the component and the AC outlet--Ha, but no pain no gain isn't that right!
I presume from pics I have seen of the others you mention they are in the same boat--can't vouch for them sonically but choose carefully-- in this stratospheric atmosphere a wrong decision can wring financial ruin!
If you feel you can take a good dose of angst,pop over to AudioAsylum, and open the post in Hi-Rez on "Monitor IV power cord in my Sony SACD player", there is a physics gentleman who claims he can make 8 PC's for $400 and to perform as well as any megabuck cord!
Go figure.

Des
May I suggest you look into the following:
NBS Statement 3 or Monitor 0 (latter is tighter but "drier")
FIM Gold (best all rounder)
Whale Elite (heard very good things)
Elco (what is that?)
I would also consider the BMI Whale Elite, it could be the best sounding of the group and the least expensive.
a BMI WHALE power cable. Just do a forum search, and you'll read all about it. I have several Whales and very happy with the results. This is after owning a NBS Statement and a Electraglide Fatboy& Fatman, and a King Cobra V1. Sold them all after hearing the Whales in there place. Plus see my Reference system- Gryphon...Plus the Whale is modestly priced in comparison.