BMI Whale Elite - Construction?

Hello all! I just had a quick question. I've heard great things about BMI cables - especially the Whale Elite. While I've read the postings from BMI regarding the cord, and it looks incredible, I was wondering if anyone has any details on the construction of the cable. I'm not really looking for trade secrets, but I'm curious about what I'm buying.

Thanks!
dmrothfu
Dmrothfu: Give Brian @ BMI a call or an email. He is a nice guy and a pleasure to talk to. The only thing that I can make out on my units are that the male plugs are Leviton NEMA 5-15's (the female plugs are covered with shrink wrap and are not branded with anything that I recognize on the exposed ends).
How is the fit and finish of the cords? Do they make tight connections on both the male and female ends?
The fit and finish is fantastic. Tightly wrapped, solid connections and flexable. The male end is better than NBS and Electraglide, very similiar to the snakes.
Yes Jadem6 you are correct. When I received my first Whale and looked at it in the box, I was blown away. The thing is huge but very surprisingly easy to handle. It doesn't yank your IEC out of the wall and is very tight connection. Most impressive is how dramatically it improved my equipment's sound. Great product and have all Whales in my reference system. This is all after owning very expensive power cords.