Advice on Phono Cables for VPI TT?

Any experience out there for low level phono cables for use on a VPI Aries or TNT? I understand that VPI has a new phono cable made of the same JMW wire. They also speak highly of Kimber TAK copper. Right now I'm temporarily using FMS Zero, with Audio Magic Spellcaster II off and on. I've heard that line level ICs are not really intended for phono, and that I'd get better results with a dedicated phono cable. The JMW doesn't use a DIN connector, so I'd have to order RCA to RCA from either VPI or Kimber. Any advice or recommendations welcome. Thanks.
michaelm704
As with Findoc, my system is all Tube: BAT VKP5, BAT VK50SE, BAT75SE. I did make a close comparison and had the Kimber Copper/Silver 1020s in the system for several months and MUCH preferred the 1030s. The improvement was immediately apparent from near the turntable and even more so from the listening position. It sounded less "muddled".
I too, am all tube: SF Line 1, Anthem Pre1P, Audiovalve Challengers (into Kharma Ceramique 2.1) Since I have access to a new set of XLO Signatures, that's what I'll be trying first, although I suppose I will try something in silver as well. BTW, I'm putting a Clearaudio Victory Gold on the JMW. Anyone have any experience with this combo?
I think I'm going to buy the VPI cable, which they say is made with the same wire as the JMW arm. For me this seems to make sense, continuing the sonics of the JMW arm right down to the preamp. I'll give it a whirl and let the gang here know how it compares to the FMS and the Audio Magic. meanwhile, if anyone has beaten me to the VPI wire, let us all know what you found! Thanks.

P.S. I am absolutely thrilled with the Aries/JMW with the Grado Reference Platinum. I might try the low output 1.5mv Grado Master or Reference sometime in the future. I heard that JG is coming out with a new "Statement Series" - wonder what that'll bring.