need help with choosing right cables

my system sounds bright.im sure cables are the problem.im using monster 950i innerconnesct and monster biwire speakercables.looking for more of liquid sound with out breaking the bank. my set up: b&k725amp denon333avr msb linkdac3 feeding pioneer333 as transport with monitor audio silver5s speakers.thanks to those who respond.trip
trip
I agree with gregm and leafs...the entire source chain doesn't lend itself to much warmth. Cables might help a tiny bit, but none of the components you listed have warm characteristic to them, so its hard to imagine they'll do the trick. If I had to pick one thing to try, my vote would be to find a warmer DAC/CD and see if you can get the sound you want at the source. If the sound isn't right there, then there's not much that can be done down the line to make it a lot better.

Cheers,
Ken
Before buying any new equipment you should take a careful look at your speaker setup. From the listening position, the speakers should not be pointed directly at you. Adjust the speaker toe-in so that you can see the inside speaker panel. The listening position height should be slightly below the axis of the tweeter. One last thing, MA makes good product, but their QC is sometimes suspect and they've been known to incorrectly wire their speakers. Reverse the polarity of the midrange/tweeter and give it a listen.
trip how much do you have to spend and how much can you get for your cdplayer dac combo.What types of music do you listen to.
leafs, i have $500 and my cd player&dac combo i should get about $550-600 hopefully. i listen to wide range of music. clapton.stevie ray,beatles.buddy&julie miller,emmylou harris w/spyboy etc.
Trip. Just a thought. The discs you mentioned, that I know, are not great recordings to begin with. I suspect you may be looking for too much out of them. I don't think any cd player, within your budget, is going to make enough difference to make you happy. Therefore, I have to disagree with the other posts. I think the MSB is right in line with your other components. You might consider upgrading it to the Full Nelson, with power supply upgrade. You could also try some smooth cables, like Harmonic Technology Truthlinks. Look at their speaker cables, also.