Converting to Analog

Ok, after hearing vinyl at the Home Entertainment show last week I am convinced vinyl is superior to digital (including SACD). My question is twofold. Can I get near the level of sound I heard without spending $10,000 on a turntable, and am I nuts to add analog to a ss ARC 100.2 amp with a tube LS15 pre? I can review other threads for recommendations on specific turntables to consider. Is there anything else I need to consider in adding a turntable to my system?
tonyp54
Brtitch-I use windex very lightly.I spray a small amt.on a paper tower and dont dirctly spray the covers.
I doubt very much this will have any harm on the covers as you imply.
your sarcasm concerning armorall is not needed.
I don't want to argue. I've sold over $20 million dollars of collectables, and I stand by my assertation that Windex will damage a jacket in the long term and is only done by unknowledgable or deceitful sellers. Let's just agree to disagree on this.
The Acoustic Signature Final Tool recieved a rave review on the Stereo Times site. It is about $2000 at the Jerry Raskin's Needle doctor. Combine it with an Origin modified Rega or Silver tonearm and the total is less than $3000. Add a good cartridge ( I like the Clearaudio Aurum Beta S) and you're in business for a lot less than $10000.