Converting to Analog

Ok, after hearing vinyl at the Home Entertainment show last week I am convinced vinyl is superior to digital (including SACD). My question is twofold. Can I get near the level of sound I heard without spending $10,000 on a turntable, and am I nuts to add analog to a ss ARC 100.2 amp with a tube LS15 pre? I can review other threads for recommendations on specific turntables to consider. Is there anything else I need to consider in adding a turntable to my system?
tonyp54
I don't like the idea of using Windex. Most glass cleaners are a combination of water, isopropyl alcohol, ammonia, and lemon extract. Assuming the water doesn't damage anything, ammonia and lemon will have serious consequenses long term. The cardinal rules of restoration are to do no harm, and make sure all work is reversable. I strongly suspect that 10-30 years down the line, these album covers will be noticably browner, and more brittle. The arts supply store cleaning pad is suitable for archival purposes. If your only concern is making things look better temorarily so you can off the item on eBay, then maybe you also want to try Armor-all on your vinyl. It will make it so pretty!

The Cheapskate
Brtitch-I use windex very lightly.I spray a small amt.on a paper tower and dont dirctly spray the covers.
I doubt very much this will have any harm on the covers as you imply.
your sarcasm concerning armorall is not needed.
I don't want to argue. I've sold over $20 million dollars of collectables, and I stand by my assertation that Windex will damage a jacket in the long term and is only done by unknowledgable or deceitful sellers. Let's just agree to disagree on this.
The Acoustic Signature Final Tool recieved a rave review on the Stereo Times site. It is about $2000 at the Jerry Raskin's Needle doctor. Combine it with an Origin modified Rega or Silver tonearm and the total is less than $3000. Add a good cartridge ( I like the Clearaudio Aurum Beta S) and you're in business for a lot less than $10000.