Reducing background fizz and pops on Vinyl.

My Question is what are the best methods to reduce the background fizz and crackle on Albums. 99% are brand new Vinyl and sound excellent just when it goes thru silent passages it seems to enhance a bit. So is there a Liquid product to treat the vinyl, better stylus, or phono-preamp to help in this? I am not very experianced in Vinyl so I am sorry if this is not a valid situation to fix. Also, I use an Anti-static brush from audioquest before use which seems to pull all visible dust and contaminents. Thanks
matrix
Matrix,sorry to be so sarcastic. If I knew of one I would not need the $600 record cleaning machine I bought 20 years ago.I can't imagine playing records without it. If you only have a small collection it is hard to justify the cost of the machines. Someone out there may have a great DIY formula for you. This is why CD's have been so popular. They are real easy to use. Unfortunayly there is no free lunch with analog,everything, including the cleaning of the vinyl seems to be pricey. The Disc Doctor thing sounds like sort of a pain in the butt, like washing "dishes". With only 25 you won't get dishpan hands, I just imagined trying to do one or two hundred, it could take months to get thru them all.
Dear Matrix,
Great question. I have tried many of the above mentioned products. Many of which are quite good too. I have the best, consistent sound improvement with Genuine Gruv Glide. I've used Gruv Glide for over 15 years with fine results. It's easy, and very economical. Check out their web site at www.gruvglide.com for reviews and technical info.

Hope this helps, Happy Listening!
hififile
Thanks guys I appreciate the honesty, and I am pretty much sold on the quick and easy fix of the Gruv-glide because it is cheap and everything I read about it makes sense. It is a lubricant and it would have to physically give smoother playback after a good basic cleaning and treatment. so I am going to try it and go from there and that way i'm out 20 bucks and so what? Its worth the attempt to get quiet playback without getting to deep into it. I hate buying equipment and tweaks now, I use to do it all the time, but now All I am worried about is the music thats all I want to hear, I don't care about who's name is on the products anymore as long as they work. :-) thats why I wanted your experiance's so I don't follow the same crash and burn paths by my own trial and errors as I used to.
I refuse to pay $30-$50 a gallon for record cleaner when I can make my own for pennies a gallon.I figure thats about what it costs for the "good stuff' and I wont pay someone to do what I can.
My cleaner is:
4 parts to 1 of distilled water and alcohol.Get as a high % as you can find and with no lanolin in it.
You can find 96% if you look.
Next in is 10 drops of Kodak photo-flow.You can get a life time supply at a camera shop for $4
Next in is 10 drops of Direct tile cleaner.Again,a life time supply for $3
I have found Groove-Glide @$25 a can 'ok' it's worth it I guess.Not a huge improvement but some.
Be careful the first time you use it.I caught quite a buzz the first time and I was laughing and flipping my expensive Japanese imports around the room like a frisbee the first time I used it.
Not quite as good as a killer doob though!