Reducing background fizz and pops on Vinyl.

My Question is what are the best methods to reduce the background fizz and crackle on Albums. 99% are brand new Vinyl and sound excellent just when it goes thru silent passages it seems to enhance a bit. So is there a Liquid product to treat the vinyl, better stylus, or phono-preamp to help in this? I am not very experianced in Vinyl so I am sorry if this is not a valid situation to fix. Also, I use an Anti-static brush from audioquest before use which seems to pull all visible dust and contaminents. Thanks
matrix
Why not give the Disc Doctor system a try before committing to a more expensive set-up? I get excellent results with it, even on old "garage sale" records, and you just cant beat the price. Sure it's more work than a fancy cleaning machine (which I'd love to have, don't get me wrong) but it's not bad, and the point is that the stuff works great. Hope this helps, good luck.
Maxgain, You were very helpful to me in selecting a turntable. I'm going to look at the Linn on Saturday, it's all scheduled. I'm wondering about cleaning my albums as well. I understand that a wet/vac is the best way to go, but I won't have the money right away after buying the 'table. Do you have any inexpensive ideas for a starter?

Regards,
John
So what is a better bet for the budget stuff, the Disc Doc, or the Gruv Glide.
Thanks
Here is a cheap way to get a vac system if you don't want to spend the big money. http://www.teresaudio.com/haven/cleaner/cleaner.html
I have read really good reports about the Disc Doctor stuff, I am going to try it in conjuntion with my Nitty Gritty as well(seperate opperations). It is reported to work well on its own. My Nitty Gritty Pro is about 20 years old and built like a tank! The capstan(which is designed to be repalceable and is glued on) came off last night while I was brushing the cleaning pads and it got sucked into the motor! The old work horse ground it up and spit it out(makeing some strange noise and omitting the smell of burning rubber) and still works like a champ after putting a new capstan on it. John I hope you like the Linn, it's one of the true classics in high end audio.