Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
Last night I was up late. Just couldn't turn off the TV. I love infomercials. Got so many great deals, I'm saving tons of money!
Interesting sales procedure boys. Always a bit odd when Krjr, Dino and Yourmama have one thread each, and this is that one. Chris you've been around what's your story?

WARNING< WARNING< WARNING< WARNING<<<< This is not a test...... Your audio site has been occupied by allians, please leave this thread now!!!!!!!!!!!

I advise all who are concrened to write Audiogon, let them sort it out.
Me, I'm just looking for sonic truth. I am just having fun avoiding life and my responsibilities in these forums. Just a student not affiliated with the audio industry at all. Happy with my just bought synergistic powercoupler and Kimber model 10 power cables. But as Blbloom so aptly points out I have gotten overly involved with this one. I shall exit this stage (probably too late) lest anyone think I am a part of this whatever it is. I take it back though, I ain't buyin one!
This is great .. anyone intersted in 10,000 fett of pump wire left over from the 80's? Maybe you guys could help me unload that stuff too.
So now that you've all got your rocks off calling each other names, has anyone who has actually tried the cables got anything clear and non-self-defensive or accusatory to say about them instead of about each other? Sorry, I was just kind of curious about the cables themselves--remember them from the first comment?