Power Cord For Audio Research gear

Hi folks........I just purchased an Audio Research LS25 and PH3 SE......any suggestions from you all as to the best power cord for them????

Rick
rwd
By the way Steve, this really is the last post on this one. It's getting way too long. Maybe you can find someone else to debate for a while. Thanks.
No_money, you're missing the point. The important thing is not "don't listen," but "know how to listen." Understand what makes a difference in sound and what doesn't. Make direct listening comparisons, preferably properly set-up double-blind or AB-X. Understand that a listening test is not a test of your hearing, but of the sound of the equipment. Therefore, "finding" differences that don't exist is no more valid than ignoring differences that do. Understand the principals of psychoacoustics so you can better know your own conscious or subconscious listening biases and how to minimize them. The more you understand about the workings of audio, the easier it will be to make your system sound better by investing in what works and avoiding pouring money into what doesn't.
Steve:

Cables are not AC. A Cable is a medium which allows the transport of both AC and DC. Since you are so "picky" you should be more precise in your statements.
I see you have found an audio "soul mate" in 70242.241.
I suppose it takes someone who is resistant to actually listening to identify themselve as a number.
Whatever that means, Gmorris. Whatever.

You're right that cable is a medium, but it's for transporting AC AND/OR DC. Not necessarily both. In fact, rarely both, unless it's a phantom powering arrangement.
So nice to have your brilliants back 70240.241. I thought you and Steve had told us you were leaving because we're all to dumb for your great minds. And to think I trusted you two, Chah!