Power Cord For Audio Research gear

Hi folks........I just purchased an Audio Research LS25 and PH3 SE......any suggestions from you all as to the best power cord for them????

Rick
rwd
Steve:

Cables are not AC. A Cable is a medium which allows the transport of both AC and DC. Since you are so "picky" you should be more precise in your statements.
I see you have found an audio "soul mate" in 70242.241.
I suppose it takes someone who is resistant to actually listening to identify themselve as a number.
Whatever that means, Gmorris. Whatever.

You're right that cable is a medium, but it's for transporting AC AND/OR DC. Not necessarily both. In fact, rarely both, unless it's a phantom powering arrangement.
So nice to have your brilliants back 70240.241. I thought you and Steve had told us you were leaving because we're all to dumb for your great minds. And to think I trusted you two, Chah!
Oh yea, Why would my comment to Gmorris about cable justify negative votes? It was not directed at either of you guys and was carried over from a related thread. I am surprised at some folks being able to make the kind of money to purchase these items,(but then again,the only thing I know you have puchased is zip cord) but still lacking social skills required to accept others opinions without feeling they are being attacked. Just blanketing my posts on this thread regardless of content just proves what kind of person you are. Is there not another topic you guys would like to contribute to? Is your system only made of cable laying on the ground? Even the cheap stuff sounds a lot better when it is hooked up to something. Hey, I think I figured this one out. I will have to AGREE with you STEVE, ALL CABLES when laying on the ground, not hooked up to anything sound the same.