Power Cord For Audio Research gear

Hi folks........I just purchased an Audio Research LS25 and PH3 SE......any suggestions from you all as to the best power cord for them????

Rick
rwd
You shouldn't leave because your opinion is unpopular. You should know better than to troll on this type of topic. Many..many people have spent big dollars on cables etc... Assuming that they are all just imagining the improvements brought about by cables is a rather insulting suggestion. I would ignore your friends advice and try yourself. This mind game you are having over whether you can tell or not isn't even an issue. If I can not tell a significant difference between cable I don't care, but sometimes, you have to be deaf not to hear the differences. If the differences I hear in cables is just my imagination... then I'm having a serious acid flashback.
I have never met Stevemj. I keep reading the same posts over and over, with only a few words changed
here and there, on my computer. I have come to the inevitable conclusion that since I have seen no proof with my own eyes that Stevemj is actually a human and not a computer generated series of ones and zeros, there is, in fact, no Stevemj. Since I have not seen him, he does not exist. Works for me. Seems to work for him too. As for the humans on the site, can we get on with our favorite hobby now and have some fun?
Chah! Steve I wish you would tell us the real reason you may be leaving. Is your vote total a bit down?
Not in the high end business any more? Don't know how your product sounded but I am sure the Spec. sheet was immaculate.