parasound zDac owners - quick question

Hello,

Im demo'ing a zDac. It has a really obnoxious transformer hum. My 2 zamp v3's have the same hum, so Im afraid this is universal for z products :(

Do any other owners of these have the same experience? I tried it with and without a power conditioner, in different outlets, and with different power cables. I even powered it on in a different room away from other audio equipment to eliminate potential field effects. No help.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
lightspeed240
You may have ground current problem at your house.Ground loops are a major cause of noise, hum, and interference in audio, video, and computer systems. Try using balance cables on your system or eliminate the ground to test with an adopter or transformer.
I used z products with no such issues.
Hi beewax
Thanks for the response. Im glad to hear that you have avoided the issue. I would agree that I probably have bad power. I have 2 zamp v3's, both of which hum (one isnt loud.) But I have 4 other amps with toroid transformers, and none of them hum at-all.
This zdac is the loudest, by far. Ive tried it in three different power conditioners, in different outlets, in different rooms...all the same result...even if its not connected to an amp or anything else.
Im thinking about taking it apart and see if it could be tightened or something applied to dampen it. Its pretty nuts. But I dont want to void the warranty.