Power Cord comparsion

Has anyone compared these brands of power cord (ElectraGlide "FatBoy 24K Gold" vs Shunyata King Cobra or JPS Kaptovator or FIM Gold or NBS or CPCC model TopgunHC) and made any conclusion?
cyberchris
Wenyang, you talk about putting the "whale" on your 336. I'm interested in how you did that since the 336 has a captive power cord?
Krocdoc??? What are your assumptions??? Levinson had customized my 336 amp at my request.
Wenyang, don't get defensive, I am in no way making any assumptions. Did you send the 336 back for the modification or did you order it that way? Would you recommend having the mod done? What were the benefits over the stock 20 amp cord?
Whoa on the defense there Wenyang. A simple question and a sharp reply! This detachable power cord sparked my curiosity also. I have yet to hear of someone ordering a Levinson 336 with a removable cord. So what to do? I called Madrigal and talked to Steve in the service dept. and what do you know! They have not modified anyone's amp for detachable power cord. It must be nice living in your world Wenyang
It was not modified, the Levinson 336 was custom ordered. The 20A-iec gives no advantage if you are running 15A/ 125V lines. So wake up.